A standard 5* clean
As standard all of our customers can expect:
All living areas:
- Dusting and polishing of all furniture and surfaces this will include, cobweb removal, doors, door tops and frames, stairs cases and spindles.
- Picture rails, dado rails, picture frames, mirror frames, window sills, radiators and skirting boards.
- Empty waste bins, clean & polish light switches and door handles.
- Vacuum furniture (animal friendly homes make take longer).
- Vacuum and or wet wash accessible floor areas were applicable.
- Fluff up cushions, straighten curtains.
- Clean and sanitise all work surfaces, including sink and hob top.
- Clean and polish/buff all frontage, eg cupboard doors, white goods, microwave, oven door.
- Clean, sanitise and polish tiled areas.
Bathrooms, toilets, wet rooms:
- Clean sanitise and polish/buff all sanitary areas including bath, toilet, shower, basin, taps, shower heads, mirror, and chrome ware.
- Empty bins.
- Fold towels.
Spring Clean – 2 housekeepers
All living areas:
- Interior window cleaning height agreeable.
- Dust light fittings as per height regs.
- Spot cleaning of painted wood work and walls vacuuming inside wardrobes.
- Vacuuming curtains, dusting blinds and curtain poles.
- Vacuuming under furniture, re weight regs.
- Thoroughly clean, sanitise inside fridge, cupboards, dish washer and microwave.
- Clean sanitise extractor unit as per regs.
- Clean, sanitise table top kitchen equipment, eg toaster, kettle, coffee maker.
- Change bedding, vacuum under beds, inside wardrobes.
- Turn mattress were applicable.
- Remove any lime scale.
- Scrub tiles with hand held brush.
2nd Home/Holiday home
We can keep your home clean and fresh whilst you are away and if required before your return we can spring clean and have your property ready and waiting for you, maybe turn the heating on or have your favourite flowers/wine waiting for you.
Sometimes we all need a little extra help, it’s good to know we are here if the unexpected happens.
Extra cover can be arranged if you have had an operation, injury or illness and cannot cope with your usual chores.
Perhaps new baby has left you slightly more tired than you expected and you have gotten behind with your household chores.
We can also help if you have been awarded a rehabilitation package from an insurance company due to injury caused by a 3rd party.
Just call, I’m sure we can help.
So, you’ve just finished your brand new Kitchen/bathroom, exhausted, don’t fancy cleaning up all that dust and grime?
We’ll do it.
Very busy with work/commitments? No time to get your deposit back, we’ll help
Perhaps your just about to move, maybe you’re not in the area but would like to know that your new property is spotless, then let us get your new home ready.
Having guests over, forgotten about the patio/decking, don’t worry, let us get your outside area gleaming